What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not very remarkable, but easy drinking...

image-945296991.jpg

Ugh, water now. My fiance's flight has been delayed and won't land until 130 am now. And guess who has to pick her up from the airport.

Not saying I've had my last beer of the night, but I need to pace myself a little...

FermentNEthinG said:
Been meaning to try this one out. Not bad at all. Nice smooth caramel finish.

I've passed that one up numerous times. Been meaning to try it too, just haven't yet.

By the way, I was able to gather all the beer I'm sending your way. I'll pack it all up this weekend.

I'm pretty sure functional alcoholics who have a good palate and can afford to drink good beer are called connoisseurs. :D Which I am not, or I wouldn't be drinking of the last few bottles of my 'belgian' porter. Or maybe I am a connoisseur and that's why this pretty decent beer isn't good enough for me.

Bahaha. I told swmbo that I'm not a drunk I'm a connoisseur. Her reply was "I bet one of your beer friends told you to say that"

Drinking some of my dad's merlot while eating ribeye, corn on the cob, and fiddleheads.

disturbdchemist said:
need to get me that hannsons lambic.. Soon

found a little easter egg in black ops 2. I can play old atari activision games :)

pit fall! He'll ya!

Got a few fingers of Makers to cap off the evening. Have to work tomorrow. Drankin out my Waxed Makers tumbler listening to the rain fall hoping my Buccos hold on to this lead!

image-3206604651.jpg

WesleyS said:
I've passed that one up numerous times. Been meaning to try it too, just haven't yet.

By the way, I was able to gather all the beer I'm sending your way. I'll pack it all up this weekend.

It is a good imperial and for only 7 bucks, I will drink them more often!

Yours are piled up on the freezer..will pack em up whilst I BBQ tomorrow, for shipment on Friday. You enjoy all them Hog's man!

Now to finish this baby off...

image-3512229310.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Need to get me that hannsons lambic.. soon

Found a little easter egg in black ops 2. I can play old atari activision games :)

[ame]http://youtu.be/g_AtNY0bYAA[/ame]

My 80/-

FermentNEthinG said:
It is a good imperial and for only 7 bucks, I will drink them more often!

Yours are piled up on the freezer..will pack em up whilst I BBQ tomorrow, for shipment on Friday. You enjoy all them Hog's man!

Now to finish this baby off...

Awesome. Can't wait! I'll definitely be enjoying the Hog Island.

coldcrash said:
Yeah a little honey malt.

Interesting. Mine was a recipe out of BYO or something. Called for about 8 oz of actual honey-which I completely forgot to add. Not sure how much difference it would make.

WTH? My first brew if the night usually starts at 11 a.m.

my wife & I were both sick yesterday and I wasn't feeling too great today. that and I won't have a beer while being alone with our boys all day. it's only 9 here and I've just had 2 so far. a Stictum from Mankato Brewery and my Simcoe Pale.

67373828384.jpg

My sour saison by the fire, might be getting drunk, this is the best pic I took out of 6 fookin camera phone fookin dirty glass

Back