Aloha from snowy NH!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drdrumfish

Reaction score
I'm now a member of this fine forum. I'm back in the brewing game after a 3 year hiatus (low funded graduate student). Thanks to a new job and inspiration, I'm on my second batch! Cheers!

:mug:

I'm in Portsmouth NH if anyone is nearby. Stout Billy's is the local supplier, but I prefer the Modern Brewer in Somerville MA. Rock on :rockin:

Welcome as well, always good to see someone from the Seacoast on the boards. I can understand as well why you go to Somerville for supplies, Stout Billy's is an adventure in itself.

drdrumfish said:
I'm now a member of this fine forum. I'm back in the brewing game after a 3 year hiatus (low funded graduate student). Thanks to a new job and inspiration, I'm on my second batch! Cheers!

:mug:

I'm in Portsmouth NH if anyone is nearby. Stout Billy's is the local supplier, but I prefer the Modern Brewer in Somerville MA. Rock on :rockin:

Portsmouth, hey buddy! I'm from Keene myself, though I now reside in sunny sunny California.

I miss the snow a lot more than I thought I would.

Back