stopped in to buy some beer today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devin_mac

Reaction score
and stumbled upon a hell of an early christmas present... :)

also picked up some Left Hand Brewery's Milk Stout. very good... but i can't wait to open that chocolate bock with some good company... i'm drooling just thinking about it... :tank:

I have been considering this stuff for a while now. My local store has had it in stock for a while, but I have been hesitant to spend $15 on a bottle of Sam Adams since I have never been to impressed with their beer. Is this worth it?

this is one of the best commercial beers i've ever had. grab a bottle. you won't be dissapointed :)

this is one of the best commercial beers i've ever had. grab a bottle. you won't be dissapointed :)

+1.

I had 3 pints of this when it was on tap a couple of weeks ago. Sam Adams is not usually something I like to drink, but this beer is an amazing exception.

I just picked up a bottle, a local joint is only charging $11 but they only have a few left. I might wait 'til Christmas to drink it, or I might drink it tonight...

A friend brought some over last night. It was okay, but I would not say it is worth $10-15. I would rather get a nice imperial stout. I guess Sam Adam's just isn't my style.

Back