Manhattan?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you find one let me know. I'm still a noob and it would be nice to go to a club. Also the closest LHBS is in KC (I think) so not that local.

Not sure about Manhattan, but there is a group called the Salina Brewers Guild in Salina. I've recently moved to KS as well, and haven't made it to a meeting yet. But hope to this week.

Im sure there is one in Manhattan. They were at the Tallgrass Learn to Brew Day but i was a little liquored up so i cant recall the name.

If they dont than on behalf of the Kansas City Bier Meisters i extend an invitation to any event any time.

Rock Chalk

Chris

Mo feezy,

Did you make it to a meeting here in Salina? They are on the first Thursday of each month. The January meeting will be moved from Thursday to Friday I think. I'll try to update as soon as I confirm. KSU plays their bowl game that Thursday so we opted to move the meeting.

I'll try to nail that down for people here..

Thanks all,
I've got onto the little apple brew club's distro and would love to attend some events with the Salina Brewers Guild as well. KC is a bit of a hike to travel to regularly, but I'll check your calendar before visiting and if your events coincide with my travels, I'll be in touch.

I'm ready to get back to the area next month, implement all of the upgrades I've ordered, and get to brewing.

Weasel

Our yearly comp is in Feb. Welcome to come by and have a beer if your in town.

Tankbrewer, you in the 1St? My brother in law is in Afghanistan with the 1St right now.

Back