What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was my daughter's American Girl doll. They are scary lifelike in person, so I understand confusion from the pic.

On the coffee with Bailys- full day of transforming the house into a winter wonderland ahead. Gotta get in the spirit.

Then that is definitely creepy!

State whooped UNC. pretty stoked.
Lots of beer to be had tonight but I need to figure out my mill real quick.

Excuse the crappy photo...phone died and can't find the connector for my camera. Had to use the laptop camera. Having caramel apple cider. High ABV, but you can't taste it at all...dangerous! Got a surprise...intended this to be a still cider, but it has a nice little sparkle to it. At least this bottle does. Anyway...this, then Benadryl and hopefully better sleep tonight than last night. Packing out and heading home in the morning. (After Beach Breakfast somewhere.)

WIN_20141129_191557.JPG

SWMBO is not back yet with my Benadryl, but I'm not complaining. While I suffered this afternoon, at least I got to watch NC State kick Carolina's ass on their own turf! Then out to dinner with in-laws...had a nice crab stuffed grouper. SWMBO and sister in-law...God bless them...took kids/cousins (5 of them) off to play at attractions in Myrtle Beach. I got to drink cider and now a Hi-Nelson Saison while I packed up my kitchen stuff and suitcase. The kids need to pack their stuff, but I'm in good shape.

SWMBO is not back yet with my Benadryl, but I'm not complaining. While I suffered this afternoon, at least I got to watch NC State kick Carolina's ass on their own turf! Then out to dinner with in-laws...had a nice crab stuffed grouper. SWMBO and sister in-law...God bless them...took kids/cousins (5 of them) off to play at attractions in Myrtle Beach. I got to drink cider and now a Hi-Nelson Saison while I packed up my kitchen stuff and suitcase. The kids need to pack their stuff, but I'm in good shape.

kthxbye

Less hoppy than last year. Closer to what the name implies the beer is, but I'd still call it an American red if blind tasting it. The description on the can is different, too. It no longer leads you to believe it's a winter warmer like it did last year.

CameraZOOM-20141129205507833.jpg

All these bcbs pictures. I hope tomorrow to be able to actually get any of the standard lol. Didn't find a single drop in Bumble**** PA this weekend

Absolutely, just like the pilgrims :D. Much easier than fighting with a 4 & 6 year old. The turkey was inside the crescent roll dough.

It's a hoppin' frog night.
View attachment 238928
Stupid normal sized glass, I'm gonna have to make multiple pours. :)

Hahaha

wow.

Between all these good beers, I can honestly say I have so much envy I hate you. Or want to be your best friend hahaha :D

Gravity sample of my mixed fruit blonde and some more of skeezer's zombie dust clone recipe.

Attachments

• 1417315521712.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 53
Back