What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More. Also a black butte 24. Closing on the bcbs

1407037037488.jpg

1407037049048.jpg

1407037106784.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407037854.763599.jpg
More of this after 3 shots of Everclear at the neigbors house. I'm feeling no pain

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I know. you would think by now i wiuld be more secure in my manhood that a neighbors challenge woukdn't have me doing so many shots of pure ethanol but apparently I stilll need validation

Epic Double Skull Dopplebock 2013. Really delicious toffee and malt going on here. Was on sale at the bottle shop, looks like I'm going back to rescue the rest!

1407039781118.jpg

Did I mention that we have algae in the water system in NW Ohio and cant drink the water? I have been drinking uncontaminated beer since 11am. algae pffft **** a bunch of algae

Downed a few growlers from a place about 100 miles from here. If anyone watches Longmire, it's a brewery from Buffalo, WY and they have Longmire Days there in the summer and brew an amber for it. Not too shabby. Had some oaked saisons as well. And happy bday to fins!

Bucknuts, FermentNEthing, and Remmy: getting a taste of what 51 feels like! Hangovers get worse and recovery takes longer. :(

Two beers last night, slept in this morning and about to go get my second cup of coffee. Later, Cloos' Coney Island Hotdogs and then Guardians of the Galaxy in 3D IMAX.

Be a little more choosey with your beverages and you wouldn't be spewing such blasphemy.

Coffee.

Lol I was already intoxicated so my thought process was impaired. No more everclear ever again. Beer later

Hung over from a night at hooters. Not from the 5 pitchers of Coors Light I drank. It was the (I don't remember how many) shots of Jameson and Makers Mark.

When the hell did Hooters get hard liqueur?

Back