fermentation update

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ron,ar

Reaction score
I do believe my grape juice wine is finally beginning to ferment. I noticed the old familar odor in the back room and opened the cabinet to check. It looks like it should now! I don't know why it took so long to start but naybe just the cooler temps I tried to start it during. Thanks, I am going out of town for a few days and let you know how it is going.
Now, another question:
I keep seeing reerence to an Apfelwein that some are brewing. I have not quite gotten the handle on navigating this site yet. Is there a recipe here some where I might look at?:tank:

ron said:
I do believe my grape juice wine is finally beginning to ferment. I noticed the old familar odor in the back room and opened the cabinet to check. It looks like it should now! I don't know why it took so long to start but naybe just the cooler temps I tried to start it during. Thanks, I am going out of town for a few days and let you know how it is going.
Now, another question:
I keep seeing reerence to an Apfelwein that some are brewing. I have not quite gotten the handle on navigating this site yet. Is there a recipe here some where I might look at?:tank:

Actually, I think the recipe is in the very first post of that particular thread. Great recipe, and you have to try apfelwein if you've never had it. I used to live in Germany and remember apfelwein with great fondness!

Back