What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem with it is not you, what's wrong with it is written near the bottom of the bottle... Santa Fe brewery. You never stood a chance getting a good barley wine from them.

prestige worldwide, bungs and holes

They make some good stuff. Their happy camper ipa, black ipa, and java stout are all really good. Some of their beers are bland though, like their hefe, and apparently their barley wine.

A cup of ice water with a MLT.

Sonny, true love is the greatest thing in the world. Except for a nice MLT: a mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe. They're so perky, I love that.

Kidding, its only bacon, but then again, when is bacon only bacon?

Is that a beer? :)

Ha. I was fixin to post coffee but got distracted when the dog got into it with a raccoon she found living under the shed. Had to step in. I could just picture it now, us both sitting in the vet getting stitches while wearing a new coon skinned hat.

Def, def, def laying off the beer today. Body-fat reading came in .4% higher than my previous reading. I will not settle for being a fatty. Beer consumption will slow down.

Third water after a big lunch.

Ha. I was fixin to post coffee but got distracted when the dog got into it with a raccoon she found living under the shed. Had to step in. I could just picture it now, us both sitting in the vet getting stitches while wearing a new coon skinned hat.

Your signature is basically in the body so it looks like you write the same thing every time. :)

Water

Back to the coffee...this time, with some Almond Joy creamer. Cold crashing my ginger bug orange/lemon soda...may be into one of those shortly.

This. Screw no beer weekdays and screw this week.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401821384.099185.jpg

Lemonade. I'll let you folks decide whether it's spiked or not.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401824127.295014.jpg

Your signature is basically in the body so it looks like you write the same thing every time. :)

Water

Yeah I don't know how to change/make it smaller font

Monster. Trying to find the energy to retexture the Sheetrock from where we had our water lines replaced over a month ago

Sitting in the car and watching the kids play on a playground before son's baseball game at 6pm. Sipping my ginger bug carbed orange -lemon soda. Should have opened it outside the car...we had a geyser! So, sticky crocs and toes. But it's really tasty...daughter tasted it and the drank over half! Thumbs down from the boy: "It tastes like something from a Chinese buffet." Funny.

IMAG3019.jpg

Now Hardywood Hoplar. Decent, but will save my second bottle for a night I am not having kimchi and bbq ribs for dinner. Need a more clean palate review.

1401837249660.jpg

Pulled into the drive way, went to Back up and Tranny grinded, went to first and it woundnt go in... Turned car off, placed in first gear and turned car on and it lunged forward.... Clutch is blown....****

Second pour of spring water.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back