disfuctional beer, great food and alright friends..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fracturedman

Reaction score
I have to say, that tonight was awesome. I may have lost my job a few days ago, but life could not be better. Tonight I had some friends over to try some of my beer and some other craft beers. I made some burgers, fries, and some spinach and artichoke dip.

The beer has a gummy aftertaste but tastes pretty good. The craft beer and wine was a hit as well as the homemade spinach and artichoke dip. Just a bunch of misfit friends drinking some misfit beer and amazing food. Life could not be better...okay, well maybe if the homebrew would have turned out right.

Good on you to not let the job get you down. I sat around for about a week after losing mine and then decided it really wasn't worth worrying over. It'll turn around, I've been gainfully employed almost 10 months now!

The beer making gets better over time too, practice makes perfect ;)

I have never seen the point in worrying. I have weird way of looking at life, most say that life is too short. I say that life is the longest thing anyone person does, so why waste it worrying it away on things that only last a moment in time.

Yes, I may have lost my job, and sure the beer didnt turn out right. But, the beer is drinkable, I saved up some money just in case this happened and I have some great friends.

Why let life get you down? No matter what it throws at you, remember..someone else has probably gone through it before.

Back