I had a great weekend... Hope you did too.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kornbread

Reaction score
First my boss called on Friday morning and gave me the day off work. So after a leisurely morning of drinking coffee and web browsing I finally decided to get dressed and go do some shopping.

After a trip to the LHBS, Lowe's, the thrift store, and a stop at Total Wine & More, Here's the haul:

6299790.jpg

The grain, hops, and yeast are for a batch of Ed's Hause Pale and Biermuncher's newcastle clone. I cashed in a gift card for the turkey fryer. I spotted the cooler sitting on the sidewalk at a thrift store for $8. I got a second Ale Pail. Some sandpaper to clean up the cuts on my new keggle. I picked up some spray paint for my kegerator project. And Finally... an assortment of beers to try.

1620052.jpg

Saturday Morning I fired up the new keggle and brewed up Ed's Ale.

4902867.jpg

Saturday Night played poker... I won three whole bucks... (beats loosing.) I enjoyed a few "Old Town Browns" from Natty Green's in Greensboro. (A most excellent brew BTW.)

4666883.jpg

Then on Sunday I brought out the kettle again and brewed up the Newcastle clone.

Then to top it all off... (As if this weekend weren't great enough.)

I WON THE SUPER BOWL POOL AT WORK!!!! ($200.00)

Like I said, It was a great weekend...

I just thought I'd share.

Back