Masstoberfest 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be free pizza. PTN will put a spin on it to make it without wheat.

Rice flour crust.......it can be done.

Didn't PTN have to tear that pizza oven down because it failed the UN nuclear inspections?

Too bad i'm not independantly wealthy or i'd make the trip out there, i remember skimming the posts from last year and it seems like a great time.

Oh for the love of Pete...

Yoop wants us all to jump up and down shoutng "Oh YAYYYYYY!!!!!! Yooper is coming to Masstoberfest!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!! This is the best news EVAH!!!!!!!! I was supposed to have that life saving cardiac surgery that weekend but I've got to postpone it because YOOOOOPER is coming!!!!! I'm going to ge get on my horse RIGHT NOW and ride through Lexington and Concord shouting it out to one and all, YOOOPER is coming!! YOOPER is coming!!!!"

Anyone got a horse?

Buehler? Buehler? Buehler?

Oh for the love of Pete...

Yoop wants us all to jump up and down shoutng "Oh YAYYYYYY!!!!!! Yooper is coming to Masstoberfest!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!! This is the best news EVAH!!!!!!!! I was supposed to have that life saving cardiac surgery that weekend but I've got to postpone it because YOOOOOPER is coming!!!!! I'm going to ge get on my horse RIGHT NOW and ride through Lexington and Concord shouting it out to one and all, YOOOPER is coming!! YOOPER is coming!!!!"

Anyone got a horse?

Buehler? Buehler? Buehler?

Yes, that's the spirit. Thanks.

Yoopah,

It's been a while since I've been an expert on finding cheap flights but try Google flights. Not sure what bush flight airport is closer but Marquette is just over $300 and only 4hrs flying. IMT is ~$400 but 8hrs with holdover

There's a tab at the top that says save $$$ by flying out of MQT.

IMT Depahture

https://www.google.com/MQTflights/YOOPAH

Might be worth keeping an eye on that site for the dates your interested in.

EDIT: MORE_IMT_WITH_4HRS_FLIGHT

Yoopah,

It's been a while since I've been an expert on finding cheap flights but try Google flights. Not sure what bush flight airport is closer but Marquette is just over $300 and only 4hrs flying. IMT is ~$400

https://www.google.com/flights/YOOPAH

There's a tab at the top that says save $$$ by flying out of MQT. Might be worth keeping an eye on that site for the dates your interested in.

Thanks! Marquette is pretty far, and in a different time zone, but that's not a bad idea.

I have to be in Milwaukee Sept 29- Oct 1. But I'm free after that.

You can get $248 RT direct flight tickets from Milwaukee on Southwest for the night of Oct 1 to Boston. 2:10 hr flight time.

PS - I'm in no way condoning visiting PTN BTW ;). I've got enough enemies in this world already!

Yoop,
Just post your credit card number up here and Lebowski will keep an eye on airfares for you and strike when the price is right. I can't see any reason why that's not a great idea.

That's brilliant, Paul! I can't believe I didn't think of that myself.

That's it- I'm coming! Thanks for all the help, Lebowski!

Back