• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keezer setup -- FREE GRAINS AND CORNYS INCLUDED! $300

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkone

Reaction score
========================

THIS HAS BEEN SOLD! THANK YOU!!!

========================

So since I got a kid and lost my brewery (it's now nursery) I've realized that brewing isn't going to happen until we move into a larger space. Being that we live in Brooklyn, this isn't going to happen anytime soon unless the wife or I win the lottery.

So I'm looking to sell my Keezer setup, but only partially. It's a 7.2cu top-opening freezer. There's a wood collar attached, and three tap holes are drilled.

I"m selling the freezer. The wood collar. The ranco therm controller and the Co2 tank (there's even co2 left in it!).

The taps, shanks, hoses and distributor I'm keeping.

But I've also got a TON of whole grain I'm not going to use either. It's mostly sealed (nothing over a year old).
3 or 4 55 lbs sacks of base (maris otter, vienna, munich, 2row) and a ton of speciality grains.

Specialty grains are vac-packed.

If you buy the keezer, you can take as much/many of these grains as you would like. I'm also willing to throw in 5 empty soda kegs (they need cleaning) if you carry it down the stairs by yourself! :)

(two flights -- i'm on a third floor).

pm or e-mail me ([email protected]).

Interested. Thoughts on a price or should I insult?

Edit: Sorry, totally missed the price in the title.

If all sacks of base grains are included, I'll take it! Just need somebody to help me carry it out and put it on the roof of my subaru (I've done this before, I swear!)

If you don't have someone to help carry it by the time we meet up I might possibly be able to give you a hand.

Thanks for the sale Todd.

The keezer is in the garage and 2 of the three taps are flowing (#3's still carbonating). Let me guess, you had a stout faucet in that third (closer to the middle) hole? It's a little off kilter :cross:

200#s of base malt, and some 60+ pounds of specialty grains thrown in along with 7, yes SEVEN ball lock cornies and a 5lb CO2 to boot!

Like I said, anytime you want to come visit, you're welcome to make the trip down with the little guy and play some pool and drink some homebrew.

Back