• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Amarillo, Cascade, Chinook

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin2D

Reaction score
Overestimated how much I would use of these hops and would like to get some more variety going on.

I have 8 oz of Amarillo, 5 oz of Cascade, and 2 oz of Chinook I want to trade for other hop varieties. All are pellets from Hopsdirect. Freezer stored in vacuum bags.

Already have: Columbus, Simcoe, Centennial, Crystal, Willamette

Looking for a variety of other hops such as Fuggles, Goldings, etc. Any hop that is different or can be used differently than those above.

Also looking for peculiar hops like Sorachi Ace, Nelson Sauvin, and Citra.

Would like to do this with one or two people max.

Thanks,
Martin

I've got plenty of Cascade & Chinook, but would love to get some Amarillo. All my hops are sealed in glass jars in my freezer, better than ziplocs but not vacuum sealed.

The things I've got that aren't already on your list are Tettenager, Northern Brewer, Mt. Hood, Sterling, and Palisade.

I'd be happy to trade you any combination (got plenty of each) for up to all of your Amarillo.

Here's some that it looks like you don't have, which I do:

US Goldings
Hallertauer
Tettnanger
Saaz
Citra

I would like to get some Amarillo and Chinook.

I have homegrown Nugget sealed in ziplock vacume bags in the freezer since they were dryed. I would be interested in a trade for whatever.

Latest posts

Back