Hello from MS/Memphis, TN area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kipj

Reaction score
From Hernando,Ms. Just started this wonderful hobby. Already bought a Midwest supplies kit and I have a batch fermenting now! I've been reading How to Brew and The Joy of Homebrewing like crazy.

I would like to thank chefchris for recommending to this site, as well as others.:mug:

Hola fellow Mississippian & welcome to HBT & the hobby!

Schlante,
Phillip

whoa, just clicked this link randomly and saw my name! where do I know you from? I've got family in Hernando as I just moved from Tupelo.

and welcome!

remember i messaged you on myspace! the only way we know each other really is because my band added you.

i saw homebrew in your pictures and i knew i had to try it.

as far as your family i probably have no idea who they are. haha.

on a different note, i just picked up a wort chiller for cheap from some guy off craigslist.

remember i messaged you on myspace! the only way we know each other really is because my band added you.

i saw homebrew in your pictures and i knew i had to try it.

as far as your family i probably have no idea who they are. haha.

on a different note, i just picked up a wort chiller for cheap from some guy off craigslist.

oh, ok I remember. glad you made it over.

hell, you'd be suprised. I talked to one guy on here who lived in Maine I believe and knew my great-grandfather that lived in Hernando. It's a small world.

Back