I am a Homebrewer [video] Release

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie Papzian just picked it up and posted it on Examiner.

I am a home brewer video debuts on youtube

Charlie Papazian

Go to Charlie's Home Page

Find out more about Charlie:

Charlie Papazian is the author of The Complete Joy of Homebrewing, founder of the Great American Beer festival, the American Homebrewers Association and the Association of Brewers. He works, lives and still enjoys making homebrewed beer in Colorado.

I am a home brewer video debuts on youtube

July 19, 12:25 PM
kitchen_toast.jpg

A toast to craft and homebrewed beer. Photo courtesy of Greg
Koch.

If you’re holding a beer in your hand right now, click through and watch the newly released video, “.” If you don’t have a beer in your hand, go get one right now. And if it’s a homebrew, that’s all the better. And if isn’t homebrew, why not?!
Greg Koch, founder of Stone Brewing Company co produced the video “I am a craft brewer” which debuted in April and has been seen by tens of thousands of people throughout the world.
This past weekend Greg sent me a link to a new video he just discovered, “I am a home brewer.” Greg writes, “Gave me a lump in my throat, and brought a tear to my eye! This is the most flattering form of sincerity [to paraphrase] I've ever seen.”
Take a look at an inside view of the soul of homebrewing

Thanks Greg and thank you homebrewtalk.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always been very proud to be a homebrewer, but never prouder than this moment after watching that video. Great job to everyone that made this happen. Cheers!

I had a blast participating in this video! My name is Billy and I am from Northfield Center, Ohio. I really feel honored and proud to be in such a great video with all you guys!:mug:

billy.JPG

Well done, mates!

In hindsight, I should have participated in this. :mad:

Well, you know what they say about hindsight and all.

That video gave me chill bumps.. Made me proud to be a homebrewer.. Makes me want to push through on some recipes that might not work..

Belgian Pale with 77.4 IBU's.. Thats what makes us unique..

Great job guys, that is fantastic. I love how the video shows how diverse eveyone's setup and beer is. The simple stove top to a complete brew system. Well done.

:rockin:

Here I am using some hops and grain for props. I am really regretting wearing my home made t-shirt for this video. Anyways, that is why I picked this shot.

homebrewer.jpg

GREAT video guys! It's great to be part of a hobby that so many people are so passionate about.

Representing my alma mater, where I learned to drink great beer (and lots of it). :cross:

screenshot.JPG

Well done, mates!

In hindsight, I should have participated in this. :mad:

Well, you know what they say about hindsight and all.

Ditto. If I thought it was ever actually going to get finished, I probably would have. I should have known that olllllo would crack the whip though. :D

Your jacket sets the bar, you know.

The rest of us are horribly under-dressed.
(Except for humann_brewing's custom tailoring!)

Fantastic job guys!!! :D

Like many others on viewing this, a tear ran down my cheek. Then when I saw olllllo, a tear ran down my leg.

Awesome!! This video is going places!!

I put corn in my beer.

Me too! Classic American Pilsner lives on!

The video desperately needs some better looking people in it. A few hot scantily clad girls would really help.

No bongs in the background anywhere? What's up with that?

Latest posts

Back