We want YOUR feedback on our new site, HBT! -- Kegconnection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the verge of purchasing my first kegging setup, and would love to kick the tires of the beta site :) I am a front-end web developer, so I should be able to provide some pertinent feedback about the whole experience!

The website URL would be much appreciated - cheers.

Edit: I just realized I may be less than a day late, but I would still really be thankful if I could slip an order in!

New site is great. I ordered a few things using my smart phone and i had no issues. Very user friendly. Koudos to the keg connection crew.

Just got the code and looked at the new site. MUCH better than the old one.

However, is it just what I'm looking for or are all items much more expensive? I want to buy a one or two keg basic kegerator kit; on the old site the total is $95 without any discount. On the new site it's $106.05 which leaves me with $95.44 AFTER the 10% discount.. So I pay more with 10% off? Please clarify! Cheers!

new:
kit_new.png

old:
kit_old.PNG

I would love to take a look at the new site. I am in the market for some kegs and have heard good things.

I think the new site is already up. Ordered today and the code was still working. Ended up paying more (with discount) than on the old site though (see my post above)

Hey I didn't notice it was launched until after I posted. Still have pretty good prices on kegs.

Our new site has launched but, as of right this second, the promo code isn't working. We are getting that resolved ASAP! If you haven't gotten your promo code yet, please either reply here or private message us and we'll get that out immediately.

cheers,

Kegconnection

i'd like the promo code as well, need to order some more kegs from you. thx,

Aaah. We thought we had replied on this thread, letting everyone know beta testing was over but I can clearly see we didn't. I'm on the mobile app but will get everyone that requested the URL and promo code those in their inbox tonight.

Sorry for the miscommunication. If you want to test, we'll extend the beta testing period through Wednesday. Just ask for the URL sometime before Wednesday 11:59pm and we'll get you the URL and promo code.

Since we're so close to launching the new site, you may find Kegconnection.com displaying our new site by Wednesday. If that's the case, then just enjoy your 10% off promo code!

cheers,

joshua

Bump, for all those that are still looking for the URL to the new site.

It may just be time to expand my keg collection. Please send URL and code.

Thanks!

Thanks for Your Order, Jon!
YOUR ORDER NUMBER IS: 394

We've received your order and will begin processing it right away. For your records, an email confirmation has been sent to [email protected]. It contains details of the items you purchased and also a tracking number (if applicable).

YAYY!

The site is awesome. I've been trying to piece together a hose kit and corny keg for a week now and finally a way to get pre built lines and a keg but no regulator and bottle. I already have that stuff.

Going to place an order today.

Thanks

Is the discount code still available? I need to price out a second CO2 system for the basement chest freezer. Looking to do a 5# tank with a dual pressure regulator, 2 2-way manifolds, beer line & gas line w/mfl disconnects and (for now - until I get the collar for the keezer built) 4 picnic taps.

More than happy to give prodigious feedback.

Back