White labs customer club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aschecte

Brewtus Maximus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ever taken advantage of the White Labs customer club program. It's basically trade in your empty vials and they send you glasses, a vial of yeast, a t-shirt etc.. I have a decent amount of vials and was thinking about turning them in. Thanks !!

If you want to save on the shipping cost, all they really need is the labels not the entire vial. Remove the labels and mail them in a regular envelope or small box.

I have a bunch, but have never bothered sending them in yet.

I've seen this before but I've never taken advantage of it. Has anyone tried taking the labels off their vials? The labels seem to be stuck on pretty good.

I've seen this before but I've never taken advantage of it. Has anyone tried taking the labels off their vials? The labels seem to be stuck on pretty good.

I haven't done it in a while, but I remember warm water and an oxyclean soak was enough to get them off. Left the tube a bit sticky, but the labels were fine.

KurtB said:
I haven't done it in a while, but I remember warm water and an oxyclean soak was enough to get them off. Left the tube a bit sticky, but the labels were fine.

Thanks. I'll have to try that.

I went down to white labs over the summer and exchanged my vials...
I had 68 vials.....got some fresh(3vials) yeast from them and 4 free yeast coupons cards also to use at my lhbs...
Wished they offered a tour when I was there.....I think they do know...
Igotsand

My LHBS took advantage of it. They had a basket, and when you entered you could drop off empty vials. They raised the 5,000 needed to bring Chris White out. He came out with some of the guys from The Brewing Network. I had to work that day and missed it :( ...but I'm happy for those who were able to make it!

Awesome so this is legit !!! Thanks for all the replies the program sounds great. Now if they could just get the damn tubes to stop fizzing out the top.

Latest posts

Back