WhiteBear's Brews...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satanta

Reaction score
Even tho I have made quite a bit over the last few years after a friend got me started, this is my first hand-finish properly bottled and labeled wine.

It's a White Bexar Mesquitindel using magical beans from a particular species of tree found only in hidden spots deep in the dangerous canyons of San Antonio. Guarded by pitfalls, rockslides, huge, loose boulders, scorpions, wasps, fireants and rattlesnakes.

Only the bravest and heartiest of adventurers dare quest for these magic seeds!

It also contain spices gathered from around the globe by little Indian peopple and delivered under special conditios so as not to lose their flavors.

It has aged two years before bottleing and one, just a single bottle of this is valued at the astronomical price of $1.99 [[plus tax]]

Guess I'll have to hide it in my hermetically sealed and guarded vault.

BexarMesq.jpg

And then take all the money from your sales and buy a new camera so we can actually see the label.:ban:

Just looked at the link in your sig. You're a photographer??

And then take all the money from your sales and buy a new camera so we can actually see the label.:ban:

Just looked at the link in your sig. You're a photographer??

No. I make Chef salads.

Funny...I can see the label just fine. It *is* a little dark but I liked the atmosphere of the image.

You need a super-bright, McDonalds image? Maybe I will consider uploading one tomorrow.

No, I wasn't putting down the picture, It is a nice "atmosphere" for a pic of a vintage bottle of wine. I just thought if you were posting a pic of a label you created, you'd want people to see the label you created.

If you could add the golden arches above the bottle, I'd appreciate it. :ban:

Seriously though, I can't read the text on the image. It looks like it's over compressed or something.

Sorry I'm late-had three model shoots this week and post-processing nudes for a gallery exhibit eats a lot of time.

Here is the label sans-bottle and lighting.
wine%20label3.jpg

The texture looks nice. I think the bright colors in the center are a little shocking, but the concept of the face in the paw is pretty neat.

I like the concept, but it's hard to read even in it's original format.

I would've just printed it on textured paper, rather than running it through the PS filter.

The texture looks nice. I think the bright colors in the center are a little shocking, but the concept of the face in the paw is pretty neat.

I punched the brightmess a bit for the post. It is darker but still readable to most printed-not me, my eyes are shot.

I like the concept, but it's hard to read even in it's original format.

I would've just printed it on textured paper, rather than running it through the PS filter.

Actually I agree. I did not think about using textured paper until after my first print so likely I will do as you suggest-run the next print without the filter.

I don't want too 'canvassy' but a softer label that gives it an 'Aged' feel.

Back