Tomorrow is opening day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadley

Reaction score
Fantastic day tomorrow! I am druck...have good tickets to opening day....and get to see my Tigers start the beginning of a World Championship season!:rockin:

LIfe couldn't be better!

Didn't think I would hear it from a fellow tiger fan. Maybe Boston, New York, Anaheim(LA, LA of Anaheim, whtever you call yourselves now). But not a guy from BC.

Either way....Go TIGERS!!!!!!!

cr321 said:
Fantastic day tomorrow! I am druck...have good tickets to opening day....and get to see my Tigers start the beginning of a World Championship season!:rockin:

LIfe couldn't be better!

I'm going to Hockeytown Cafe.:rockin:

Oh YA...:tank:

tigers-1.jpg

I'm stuck at work...but I'm just around the block from COPARK, beep your horns as you pass by!

:rockin:

cr321 said:

LIfe couldn't be better!

How can any domestic league claim to crown a world champion?

Redweasel said:
How bout them Royals hangin with the Tigers?:mug: 4-4 in the ninth.

Yeah you handed us our butts in the 11th!!!!!

Oh well, even though I was born and live again in MIchigan, I also lived near Kansas City...So I like em both...It was a great game either way...a great openning day!

Latest posts

Back