The Legend of Wilber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomerT

Reaction score
THis is the label I made for my Vanilla Bourbon Imperial Porter. My goal is to have it ready to drink for deer season. We hunt on property owned by my wife's family in Northern MI. The specific little township is Wilber.

Wilber.jpg

HomerT said:
THis is the label I made for my Vanilla Bourbon Imperial Porter. My goal is to have it ready to drink for deer season. We hunt on property owned by my wife's family in Northern MI. The specific little township is Wilber.

You forgot the part in the warning about causing people to wake up next to ugly naked people. Then again, if that were really on beer it might scare my wife from drinking ever again, which would mean that I'd be a lonely block of cheese.

Yeah, its an extract version I gathered from the infamous 30 page thread on the NB-forums. It was only my second full boil, and I over-accounted for boil-off. I ended up with ~6gallons or so. As a result, my OG was 1.072 instead of 1.082ish. Oh well, should still be a winner.

Back