Nothing like a fun day at the amusement park

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats wrong with people. Would you just like leave it alone if someone caught you doing something that you obviously shouldnt (like trying to grope a little girl). Scumbags!

There are so many things wrong with this story. That is horrible. Groping a 12 year old? Then calling 7 others to come beat this guy nearly to death because you got caught?

Just disgusting.

I have been listening to the story via Podcast on KQRS, and it turns out that they are not being charged for Attempted murder.. and get this.. Back out on the street in less than 24 hours...

Now in my world.... I grab a few mates, and we go visit them one by one and show them what it's like to attacked by a pack of animals.... only this time, there is a REASON for the attack.. and lots of emotion involved.

I have been listening to the story via Podcast on KQRS, and it turns out that they are not being charged for Attempted murder.. and get this.. Back out on the street in less than 24 hours...

That's the problem. Cops charge 'em with what they can and the judges puss out. :mad:

Though it's nice to see their names posted in the paper...hopefully some vigilantes will club these bastards like baby seals.

I doubt they will go to prison. They didn't kill him, and will probably get off with a lesser assualt charge.

On the plus side, I'm sure this got them some "street cred" and all of their friend will think it's super cool!

Human trash... no place in society...should be exterminated.

The other thing I have to wonder is, seeing how they were exiting a "popular . . . amusement park" -- how many folks just watched it happen and hurried the other way?

Rick

The other thing I have to wonder is, seeing how they were exiting a "popular . . . amusement park" -- how many folks just watched it happen and hurried the other way?

Rick

To be fair, there were at least 8 of them. Given a situation like that you would have to take a look around first and see who is likely to join you. It is easy to imagine the scene as you would like it to turn out, but indecision would usually rule in a situation like that. Everyone else would be thinking, "Well, I'll help if that other guy does".... It's not always that easy to stir up a mob mentality, especially in an amusment park, I would think. How many people would be the first to get stuck in against 8 of them, then how many would go second knowing that they would need a good few more?

I have to say that I am a bit surprised at the lack of intervention from bystanders. I am from that area originally, and it's pretty well stocked with big, corn fed farm boys that aren't really into taking **** from anyone.

Apparently one woman opened her mouth and told them to stop.. and got punched in the face.

Keep in mind that it was midnight, and very dark. I would not have jumped in without at least 5-6 of my mates either. Although I might have a different opinion of I had a baseball bat in my hand....

That is disgusting. Another reason why I think the CCW laws need to open up more. Even if the guy had a permit carrying in most major amusement parks isn't legal (it does depend on the state, but that's the trend) so he might not have been able to be armed anyway.

Stories like this are proof, the police aren't there to protect you, they are there to clean up the mess afterwards.

To be fair, there were at least 8 of them.
True. Sitting here at home it's a lot easier to throw rocks at folks for not jumping in to help. And, now that I think about it, a lot of the men passing by would have been with families; first thought in seeing eight guys jump somebody like that would probably be to get their own family out of there rather than help the poor guy out. I imagine it would be my first thought.

Rick

Back