Gillette Beer Stores

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatjonguy

Now with 57.93% more awesome!
Reaction score
I am going to be in Spearfish in a couple weeks for a funeral and am considering driving over if I can find some brews.

What is the availability of Oskar Blues and special releases from Odell in Gillette?

you might have better luck in Rapid City at Smith's Liquors or Canyon Lake Liquors. but I always used to go to Albertson's or Good Times Lounge (also a liquor store) on South Douglas Hwy (Hwy 59).

Thanks.

Turns out the memorial service is in Denver and the burial will be in late spring.

So off to Denver I go!

I realize this is an old thread, but answering anyway for anyone else passing through.

Special releases are short in supply here. Albertsons has a back room with some. Typically, I haven't seen many from Odell special releases stocked.

We tend to get 3-4 different Oscar Blues (staple selections) and Odell staple six packs with seasonal four packs (Mercenary, etc...). Most liquor stores carry both brands.

I realize this is an old thread, but answering anyway for anyone else passing through.

Special releases are short in supply here. Albertsons has a back room with some. Typically, I haven't seen many from Odell special releases stocked.

We tend to get 3-4 different Oscar Blues (staple selections) and Odell staple six packs with seasonal four packs (Mercenary, etc...). Most liquor stores carry both brands.

hey, brutha! how the hell you been?

hey, brutha! how the hell you been?

It's been one busy year. The group is going strong, but we didn't quite get as many events scheduled with everyone busting ass all year. Hoping to light a fire again next year and get in a few more group brews and such.

Back