Logo Concept - Hammered Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

User_05_28_08

Reaction score
What do you think?

hammered_brewing_logo.JPG

Sweet label! When I was looking at it I had a picture flash in my head of what my version would look like so I spent over an hour in ms paint (which is pretty much on everyones computer). Just let me know if you want me to post my version up. Hammered brewing....what a clever name

I like the hammer.

Both fonts need work - the one on the top blends into the background too much, and the one on the handle looks out of place.

I like the hammer.

Both fonts need work - the one on the top blends into the background too much, and the one on the handle looks out of place.

yeah... the "brewing" part seems to be stick out like a sore thumb... although I am trying to figure out what to do about it.

as far as the font for "Hammered", I will try to sharpen it up and maybe lighten the background and see what happens.

Sweet label! When I was looking at it I had a picture flash in my head of what my version would look like so I spent over an hour in ms paint (which is pretty much on everyones computer). Just let me know if you want me to post my version up. Hammered brewing....what a clever name

sure, I'd love to see what you did with it.

One major thing that will tie in the brewing part is to rotate the text to the same angle of the shaft. Also dull the color a little more, you have very drab colors then some bright white text... That or make "Hammered" white also.

I agree with most of the comments so far. The text on the handle is too bland and should also be rotated so that it matches the text above. Other than that, I think it looks awesome!

You so need a dwarf to swing it around, like D&D style dwarf and hammer...

Back