Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeatyPortion

Internet Bartender
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The Blackhawks are going to repeat their win of the Stanley Cup. They may have gotten rid of a bunch of players from last year (Niemi, Burrish, Byfffffuleiiyeeiigliin) but they still have a core group of hardworking teammates and are getting their steam back after a slow start this year.

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/

nhl-chicago-blackhawks-jersey-01.jpg

It's hard to talk sh*t when your team just lost their top goal scorer for the rest of the season. Derek Roy, I'm talking to you...

The Blackhawks are going to repeat their win of the Stanley Cup. They may have gotten rid of a bunch of players from last year (Niemi, Burrish, Byfffffuleiiyeeiigliin) but they still have a core group of hardworking teammates and are getting their steam back after a slow start this year.

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/

nhl-chicago-blackhawks-jersey-01.jpg

Go Blackhawks!!!! :rockin:

Another Cup for Chitcago?

Are you guys serious or are you just not paying attention? You'll be lucky to make the playoffs this year.

Another Cup for Chitcago?

Are you guys serious or are you just not paying attention? You'll be lucky to make the playoffs this year.

Kane's back in the lineup, as is Hossa. The goaltending is coming along. 20-14-3, and they're currently riding a 4 game winning streak. Go Hawks!

The (current) NFL thread has close to 3k posts, and shows no signs of slowing down. ****, I can talk to myself about how awesome the Pats are forever.

I don't think I've seen an NHL thread with more than a hundred posts.

Hockey sucks. ;)

The (current) NFL thread has close to 3k posts, and shows no signs of slowing down. ****, I can talk to myself about how awesome the Pats are forever.

I don't think I've seen an NHL thread with more than a hundred posts.

Hockey sucks. ;)

NFL? You must enjoy inane babble and commercials.

The only hockey player I ever watched was "Satan," is he still in the league? Reminds me of that joke, why did Jesus have to quit playing hockey? He kept getting nailed to the boards.

The (current) NFL thread has close to 3k posts, and shows no signs of slowing down. ****, I can talk to myself about how awesome the Pats are forever. I don't think I've seen an NHL thread with more than a hundred posts.

Hockey sucks. ;)

****, i'd pick any hockey game to watch over your patriots anyday.

The only hockey player I ever watched was "Satan," is he still in the league? Reminds me of that joke, why did Jesus have to quit playing hockey? He kept getting nailed to the boards.

Ba-Zing!

Miroslav Šatan is a free agent right now but I bet he retires next spring.

Wasn't Jim Kyte deaf?
I'm at a Sabres game a day after Halloween with a decent size group about ten years ago. My buddy decides to dress as a nun and carry a sign that read..."God bless Satan"
*Edit: Thought I would mention that Miro was playing for the Sabres at the time.

GO BLUES!!! We may not take it this year, but our team is finally coming together! We may have had a chance if half of our star players didn't get injured after the first 5 games! Either way, I love hockey, and can't wait until playoffs!!

I guess I would pick the Wings to win the cup this year, if they didn't keep getting injured. I mean, Michael Keaton doesn't even play for them anymore.

Back