HBT brand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
I am ordering a HBT branding iron to give to ollllo so he can brand anyone he meets from this forum that wants a cool brand. The brand is going to much like the one ollllo, his wife, my wife and I got in Oakland last summer. The branding iron will not be very expensive and I wanted to see if anyone wants me to have one made for them. They are electric and heat up on their own, much like a soldering iron. I figured as long as we talk we might as well wear the mark!

Can I get the brand on my wanker?

Wow. Are you a masochist? I was thinking to myself, "Self- you want this brand. Where would it least hurt? The foot? Maybe the ankle? Maybe the behind? Possibly the earlobe, or the back of the neck?"

Never once did the idea of genital branding occur to me. That seems to be the area of the most ouch-i-tude. I'm not nearly man enough for that.

TBH (and not due to my current semi-inebriated state), I've considered getting the HBT logo somewhere on my bod. Like everything else in life, just a matter of cash and real estate...

Well, I have the cash.

But my real estate is getting older and decrepit and rapidly declining in value. It no longer has curb appeal and is definitely in a declining market. Even as a FSBO, I don't generate any interest. It's a sad state, really.

But an HBT brand could take me "up market". Yeah!

Never once did the idea of genital branding occur to me. That seems to be the area of the most ouch-i-tude. I'm not nearly man enough for that.

Neither am I. I talk tough on the internet, but there is no way in hell I could brand, tattoo, pierce, split or otherwise do anything painful to my little brew buddy.

Neither am I. I talk tough on the internet, but there is no way in hell I could brand, tattoo, pierce, split or otherwise do anything painful to my little brew buddy.

Well, crap. I wish you would have told me that before I got tanked up and got branded myself.

I don't have a wanker, though, so I had to get it somewhere else, of course.

Let's be adults about this and get "HBT" pierced into our faces with diamond studs.

I dont have any brands. I have way too many tattoos though =)
I thought about getting a brand or some hefty scarification years back, never got around to it though.

Pics, or it didn't happen!

hbt_brand.jpg

Ok, now let's see yours!

Something is definitely fishy about this thread...

But if it's true, this thread is worthless without pics!!

I get a brand on my Willie. It is certainly not the worst place to get one. The Dangle Twins would be much, much worse.

Actually, it could be really, really cool! I got branded once in school. Some older burnout kids heated up a pair of tongs on the Bunsen Burner and branded the back of my hand. I just looked at them like a bunch of retards. Didn't hurt much, and didn't last too long either.

Back