Trailer Trash Brewery? Or t^2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXCrash

Gunshy
Reaction score
Looks like someone already did trailer trash brewery - but they apprear inactive since 06.

I'm trailer trash. I live in a singlewide with a wife a kid and 4 dogs (wife's fault) and some cats. Too many damn mouths to feed but that's' another story for antoher day.

I'm thinking. Pictues of completelsy cludged thigns (or hot trailer trash bitches) from everywhere. Sich as the box fan installed somewhat profesionaly inetoew a wall. The air condeitoner in a window howl witnh no window. Anetheing completeley farked I see round town (none of theese are meyne). My house is reasoanably up to code.

Lables a-la jones soda

Pictures like this http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/tifi-zombiescoutingpost.jpg
Too drunk to go farther with the idea.

Looks like someone already did trailer trash brewery - but they apprear inactive since 06.

I'm trailer trash. I live in a singlewide with a wife a kid and 4 dogs (wife's fault) and some cats. Too many damn mouths to feed but that's' another story for antoher day.

I'm thinking. Pictues of completelsy cludged thigns (or hot trailer trash bitches) from everywhere. Sich as the box fan installed somewhat profesionaly inetoew a wall. The air condeitoner in a window howl witnh no window. Anetheing completeley farked I see round town (none of theese are meyne). My house is reasoanably up to code.

Lables a-la jones soda

Pictures like this http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/tifi-zombiescoutingpost.jpg
Too drunk to go farther with the idea.

Looks like I get to correct my own post.

Someone (a homebrewer) already did trailer trash brewery but their site was last updated in 2006.

I live in a mobile home. I'm not all that proud of it, but I pay far less than I would for a rental stick built or smaller apartment and I have more room than I would in either. My wife loves animals too much. We have 4 dogs and too many cats (one is too many).

So my idea for the brewery name is as follows: Trailer Trash Brewery or alternatively, T^2 (T squared - not sure what the HTML code is for superscript 2). Labels would be fashioned after Jones Soda cans - with random pictures which change each batch.

I'm surveying around town this year, same as last year - so I see a lot of "redneck ingenuity" or lack thereof. I've seen a box fan installed somewhat professionally into a wall (framed in quite nicely actually). I've seen an air conditioner installed into the hole where a window used to be, but there was no window in same hole.

My house is a mobile home but almost everything is at least almost up to code. I'm not sure there is a whole lot at my house that would be usable for pictures. Though I think biermunchers kettle might be...

3838307727_b00270f754.jpg

Rudimentary label at best, but should kinda get the point of what I'm going for across.

Back