Best Threads

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
Another chance to sound off.

What are your favorite threads here on HBT (please include link if possible).

I am always aware of how much good material is buried around here. Let's dig some up.

My favorite is Dude's 06.06.06 planning thread

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=5362

I was amazed how all of the home brewers cooperated and came up with an awesome recipe. When Dude first posted it I figured it would never get off the ground. I thought there would be too many opinions and arguments about how it should be made. Instead, everyone had a voice and all inputs were considered.
Great job Dude! :mug:

I really enjoyed Cheesefood's thread on Caramel Cream Ale.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=2435&highlight=caramel+cream

This inspired me to brew something different that I really enjoyed. Thanks to Cheesefood for a great recipe.:mug:

With all the polls going around we should have one for how many people tried this recipe-it seemed to have a lot of fans in the thread.

Well... this thread would never feel completed without links to the threads that led to a member being banned from this forum. I read through the whole thing when it happened as someone saved it before it got deleted. Those who say it know it was pretty wild, but happened WAY too fast. Most people missed the whole thing before deletion and then we were all... what... what did I miss?

Beer Snob said:
Well... this thread would never feel completed without links to the threads that led to a member being banned from this forum. I read through the whole thing when it happened as someone saved it before it got deleted. Those who say it know it was pretty wild, but happened WAY too fast. Most people missed the whole thing before deletion and then we were all... what... what did I miss?

I know, I would love to be able to read through that. Before my time, though.

All I know is to exert EXTREME caution when dicussing the use of bleach in homebrewing!

Beer Snob said:

I second that thread...it gave you a real sense of that guys character! *shakes head*

Back