Certification Period

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer Snob

Reaction score
Well its offical. I am officially on my certification period with Thunder. What this means is that I have 30 days that I have no contact with my trainers(for monts we met 3 times a week... to now its like.... 1 time a week) or with Paws with a Cause. At the end of th 30 days they come back and see how Thunder is doing. They will test him on everything that he has been trained to do. If I can keep up the training for the 30 days and he does well then we pass. And he officially becomes mine. Right now he officially belongs to Paws with a Cause. The training period we have had has been unusually long becuase of the Tumor and heart conditions that I aquired.

Thunder is named after one of Santa's riendeer, don't even think about worrying. Send those judges over to me, and we'll see who gets to keep their best F*ckin' friend.

Michael,

Best wishes for you and Thunder. I know everything will work out like you want it to. The candle burning on my desk right now is for you two. Hoo-ya!

Joe

Chairman Cheyco said:
Thunder is named after one of Santa's riendeer, don't even think about worrying. Send those judges over to me, and we'll see who gets to keep their best F*ckin' friend.

Thought you might be interested: NASCAR did some kind of fund raising event with Paws. A batch of dogs where all named after cars. Thunder is one of them. The next batch was named after all of the drivers. About 3 months after I got Thunder I met the dog named after the driver:) Was kinda cool:)

Good luck man, I hope it all works out for you.. Just keep his beer consumpstion down until it's over!!!!!

Latest posts

Back