Any domestic made sours for Cigar City

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edecambra

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am having a damn hard time finding any domestic sour beers this far south in Florida. I can get some good Cigar city brews, and a few of their sours but that is about it. Our breweries don't seem to be getting on the sour train to quickly.

If anyone is interested in getting some Cigar City brews I'd love to swap you for some other breweries sour or brett beers. I would really like Jolly Pumpkin, Russian River, lost abbey, or any others that you love.

I Love the stuff Cigar city puts out, which includes a ton of One off beers. Let me know if you are interested in a swap and we can talk: [email protected]

Thanks all

I can get Jolly Pumpkin for you. New Belgium has some new sours out - Cluch and Kick. Clutch is a Sour, Kick is a sour pumpkin beer with cranberry. Let me know if interested.

I am more interested in the jolly pumpkin. Which ones can you get a hold of, and which cigar city brews are you interested in?

Back