• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20 lb CO2 tank Denver, CO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dallasdb

Reaction score
Tank is over 1/2 full so I cannot ship. Hydro is out of date but my local liquor store only charges an additional $13 to exchange an out of date tank!

I downsized to a 5 lb CO2 to fit a 3rd keg in my keezer.

Looking for $60 obo

I made a few purchases the wife isn't happy about so I'm downsizing A LOT to recoup some funds!

:mug:

chromados said:
Do you ever make it up to Fort Collins?

Chromados

Do you ever make it to Denver? Haha

I don't ever go to Ft Collins unless I'm going for brew tours.

I could have a friend take it to his office in Westminster?

How tall is the tank? Online it looks like they are 27.5"? I am very interested and live in Denver but want to make sure it will fit in my keezer. Let me know. Thanks.

How tall is the tank? Online it looks like they are 27.5"? I am very interested and live in Denver but want to make sure it will fit in my keezer. Let me know. Thanks.

It should fit in a standard keezer. Without a collar it fit fine for me but it is about the same size as a corny and I didn't want to waste valuable beer space!

It is about 27.5" tall

It is pretty dusty but here is a picture.

ForumRunner_20120822_234027.jpg

Hmmm, I also just realized that my 5 lb tank isn't going to do it now that things are getting serious. I work off of drycreek and 25... wouldn't mind picking it up tomorrow if you're still selling!

Thanks,

David

Tank is sold! Thanks Adam.

I have a few cornies for sale, a 9" false bottom for rubbermaid cooler, a Miller tap handle, two pin lock MFL couplers, a carboy brush, stainless racking cane (corny height). Thats all I can think of right now.

Back