What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some Coke straight up, gettin crazy over here. Have plans to tear into some Oskar Blues after running out to grab a few things though.

Pakos IPA from Snake River in Jackson,

Wyoming. Drinking it fresh off tap here in Riverton. A favorite of Wyoming IPA drinkers. Very good beer.

Man that first Global Warmer disappeared quick.

Here's a pick of number two:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387581959.274075.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387581900.599799.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1387581914.282842.jpg
ETL and BdG. Was going to get a new bourbon today, but figured I'd stick with something I know I like. Found out bottle owner loans his barrels (he buys a lot of stuff by the barrel) to a moron I know who ferments terrible beer in them. The shop owner then gives the barrels and a few bottles to charity auctions. He said I could probably get one around March or so and I plan on bringing him some not terrible beer so hopefully I can get barrels regularly for the nano.

View attachment 167132View attachment 167133
ETL and BdG. Was going to get a new bourbon today, but figured I'd stick with something I know I like. Found out bottle owner loans his barrels (he buys a lot of stuff by the barrel) to a moron I know who ferments terrible beer in them. The shop owner then gives the barrels and a few bottles to charity auctions. He said I could probably get one around March or so and I plan on bringing him some not terrible beer so hopefully I can get barrels regularly for the nano.

How's the real estate search going?

I'm leaning towards some more RIS now...

How's the real estate search going?

I'm leaning towards some more RIS now...

I've chilled out on the search for now. It makes more sense to get through another farmers market season and have more money saved, so I think we're going back to the opening late 2014 plan.

Before you start hating this bottle is 4 or 5 years old, a customer brought a variety case in, no one liked this one and has sat in the dark since.
I have to say it's pretty darn tasty, wish there was a few more to be had.

IMG_0984.jpg

View attachment 167132View attachment 167133

I kinda want to smack you in the taint with a cactus. and I like your new sig.

Schell's Firebrick. I might have to crack my last '08 BCBS. I haven't mentioned it for a few days... hahahaha!!!

Dave37 said:
Ive gotta get a hold of some tired hands! Maybe after the holidays you and I can set something up?

Prepare to pay double like Trader Joe's. Lol

Gah. I was having a great day, till I got in a car accident. So now my whole morning tomorrow is shot too with getting my car to the shop and getting a rental car and having to take a drug test since it was my company vehicle on company time.

Ending a sh#$ day with a sh@& beer. Port City Tidings. I love this brewery normally, but they screwed this one up. It's not bad enough to dump down the drain, but it's not what it should be. WAY overspiced this year.

Wired my generator transfer switch and tested all circuits. Time to get hammered.

Gah. I was having a great day, till I got in a car accident. So now my whole morning tomorrow is shot too with getting my car to the shop and getting a rental car and having to take a drug test since it was my company vehicle on company time.

Ending a sh#$ day with a sh@& beer. Port City Tidings. I love this brewery normally, but they screwed this one up. It's not bad enough to dump down the drain, but it's not what it should be. WAY overspiced this year.

That blows, especially right before Christmas. Good luck!

Wired my generator transfer switch and tested all circuits. Time to get hammered.

Smart to do it in that order :mug:

I'm on to my ESB. Too thin, I mashed too low...
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387586857.979854.jpg

Didn't take long to get the new app to crash the first time. Farmhouse pale ale and fried golden pomfret with asparagus and garlic chives. Yum.

Back