what are the odds

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrfurlly

Reaction score
so i have a 3 corneys. fridge only fits 2, so i only have 2 picnic taps set up for now. i keg my first batch (3crop), life is good. i brew another batch and eventualy keg that batch about 3 weeks later(haus ale), life is still good. 3 weeks pass, draft beer flows, life is still good. then, on a wednesday night i pull a haus ale....full glass. yum. go back for a seconds.......DEAD KEG!!! rinse glass, pull a pint of 3crop.....yum. go back for seconds........DEAD KEG!!! life is definately not good!!! I had to BUY BEER tonight while i wait for 2 batches to carb up.

bad planning sucks!:fro:

Alkie, LOL.

You need more fermenters and kegs.
Were I you and living close enough to drive to Ottawa in a day, I would be attending the Big Strange Brew hosted by a member of the Members of Barleyment being held today.
A lot of people will attend and brew today, with good company and good food. I beleive there is a bacon explosion or two being done also.

Back