Chicago - Wrigley-ville?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HurricaneFloyd said:
Got back from Chicago yesterday... Twisted Spoke, Redmonds, and Waterhouse. I did go to a great steakhouse called Wildfire.
Glad to hear you got to sample some good beer! Never been to Twisted Spoke myself, but they are supposed to have a great selection. Wildfire is a pretty good chain of upscale steakhouses; I have one near work. After the GI IPA, Old Style would seem pretty weak!;)

HurricaneFloyd said:
Got back from Chicago yesterday and it was a good time. Goose Island IPA is awesome! Never made it to the Goose Island bar but made plenty of purchases at the liquor store on the corner. I tried the IPA, the 312 Urban Wheat, and we also got a keg of the Honker's Ale which was good. Also got to try my first and probably laste tastes of Old Style at a Cubs game.
The only bars I made it to were the Twisted Spoke, Redmonds, and Waterhouse. I did go to a great steakhouse called Wildfire.

Wildfire rocks. There's one close to my house and we go there whenever we're feeling semi-snazzy.

I'll be back in Chicago (North Side) Friday night through Tuesday morning.... I've given up on trying to get Bears tickets and even Cubs tickets are going for $100 each..... Where's a good place to watch the Bears whoop up on the Cowboys?

todd_k said:
I'll be back in Chicago (North Side) Friday night through Tuesday morning.... I've given up on trying to get Bears tickets and even Cubs tickets are going for $100 each..... Where's a good place to watch the Bears whoop up on the Cowboys?

Everywhere, to put it bluntly. We're divided on Cubs / Sox, but we're all Bears fans.

Back