Perlick 525 SS tap leaking

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoCornOrRice

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
One of the taps on my kegerator (Perlick 525 SS) has started to leak out the top of the tap. I have tightened the screw-on fitting on the top, still leaking. Until now, it worked flawlessly for the last 2 years, any ideas on the cause of the problem? The other taps are fine and are hooked up in the same way as the problematic one.

There is a small o-ring, its probably dry rotted or got got pinched and got cut in half. Just replace the oring and you should be fine.

Same here on the leak. I was changing out a keg and was going through the process of cleaning the beer line and the perl started to leak out the top. Took it apart and found a partition of the the small "O" ring slipped out of the groove (it looked twisted). Put some lug on it and repositioned the "O" ring and all is good. But, I would like to have some spare "O" rings around just in case, does anybody know the replacement size? and a cheep place to purchase them?

thanks

tom

Back