• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(Not Mine) 2-Tier gas brew rig w/keggles $400 - Des Moines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetSounds

Reaction score
Not mine -
Hello, I have here a 3- Burner Propane Stand. Sized to fit large pots or Converted Kegs for brewing beer. I also have 2 Kegs with the tops cut out and holes drilled for bulkhead fittings out for Boiling, HLT and/or Mashing Grain. Also have 1 Keg that is not cut or drilled at this time. It was used for fermenting beer. Also have a perforated stainless steel screen for mashing and a rotating sparge arm. If you are a brewer you know what I am talking about. Please e-mail me for additional details include your telephone number if you would like me to call you. You would need to purchase new bulkhead fittings, thermometers, and ball valves to make this stuff operational for brewing beer.
thanks for looking.

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/for/1819882875.html

Back