Your stupidest thread?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruscar

Eat, drink, repeat
Reaction score
Ever post one that thundered with "doofus?"

I would have to say mine was one on another DB about worst song lyric grammer.
hiding.gif

Although I do find it terribly amusing that a drucken post about my keyboard is almost 3 pages long!
bonk.gif

I've had a few where I thought people were attacking me, so I defended myself aggressively. Turns out I was just druck and belligerent.

*Slap forehead and abandon all hope of being friends with the people I so rudely attacked.*

I'd tell you, but I'm too embarrassed to talk about it, so you're not gonna hear about it, OK? OK.

In an evironment such as this, where alcohol is made, discussed, and consumed, we should have the ability to delete the whole thread. Some things just don't sound as good the next day as they do when we are:tank::drunk::ban::mug:

Mine would have to be one of my first threads where I asked if it was a good idea to make a wheat beer and use prunes in secondary... Mmmmmm! I'm gonna call it Easy Slider Wheat. :cross:

Not only have I never started a dumb thread, I have never uttered a single dumb word in my entire life. Others in this forum will back me up on this fact. Of that I am certain.

I am not ashamed of any threads I have started. If you look 99% of them are recipe posts. :)

No "is my beer ruined" crap. Or the 999th thread "I broke my *&@% hydrometer". I mean, that's what the post whoring thread is for. Or one of shecky's 999 meaningless drunken post whoring threads. :D

To the OP, the F'ingkeyboard thread is one of the best threads, ever. I laughed so hard I almost sh** myself. :rockin:

Back