• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Leaf Hops for Sale (including Amarillo)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-MG-

Reaction score
I started using brewersfriend.com and started inventorying items that I have, and realized I have lots of hops from about 8-9 months ago that I really need to either use or get to someone who would use them. They are all whole leaf hops and not sure what's a fair price, maybe $1 an oz on Citra, Centennial and Amarillo? I'll entertain anything that makes sense.

Here is what I have:
SALE PENDING On THE FOLLOWING:
23 oz Citra
7 oz Amarillo
1 # Czech Saaz
7 oz of Centennial

Still available:
14 oz Mt Hood

The Saaz is still in Hops direct packaging (oops) and the rest have been in my freezer in vacuum sealed bags. Shipping makes this tougher to make a good. A flat rate box can probably fit the majority of items. Can give a better deal to anyone looking to buy the whole bunch.

Let me know!

Perfect timing-- I'd take your citra, amarillo, and cascade off your hands. Want to quote me a price for the whole lot of those three?

Ill get in line for the Citra and Amarillo if previous offer doesn't work out.

I'll get PMs sent here tonight.

All hops have been kept in vacuum sealed bags in the freezer the entire time. Shipping would be from 52302.

I'll see what the cheapest way to get everything sent is.

Latest posts

Back