lets see your full Fermenters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PB2 is a powdered peanut butter you are supposed to add water to. I got it off amazon, but grocery stores have it too. I plan to boil some water, mix with the powder, throw in the secondary then rack on top of it. Rumor has it will cause a huge mess so be prepared.

Thanks!

Citra/Mosaic Pale Ale.

12049225_10205455329957630_8237288566486564396_n.jpg

8016855335_304ccb4dd6_b.jpg

Stage 1 (60 Degrees)

photo.jpg

Stage 2 (65 Degrees)

These two rooms keep at different temps. Total of 6 fermenting liquids:

1. Homemade, fresh pressed local cider w/ spices
2. Raspberry Hefeweizen
3. All Citra IMperial IPA
4. Honey Porter with Orange Zest
5. Strawberry / Rhubarb Berliner Weisse
6. Blue Bottle Coffee Stout

Have apples do u have a good recipe?

An Imperial Stout that weighs in at 1.095OG. This pic was taken abut 15 hours after pitching... Pretty sure the blow off tube will be seeing some krausen!

2015-YIS-Krausen-HBT.jpg

Back to front, left to right - 3gal apple bochet for solera style bochet group brew, 1gal wild vitis labrusca red wine, 1 gal Centennial blonde for extract brewing class I will be teaching tomorrow night. Front 3 1gals are quick mead trials using 1388, cote des blancs and abbaye.

Nice climbing bines growler!! Haven't been there yet, but it's on my list for sure!!

This is the Kiwi Express IPA from Northern Brewer. Yeast pitched less than 24 hours ago!
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1448320897.462369.jpg

I was going back over the many pictures in this thread and I have to say, even as a home-brewer I am VERY impressed with the vast creations people brew.

I truly wish I could sample each and every one of your brews as they are truly delicious looking.

:tank:

The black mast that the airlock comes out of is a "beerbug". There is a (what they call a torpedo) sensor that hangs from it into the wort, and measures the buoyancy and converts it to the current SG. You calibrate it at the beginning of fermentation, then it sends info through WiFi to your computer and phone along with other readings like temperature (you can see the temp probe behind the bug) and current ABV. This is my first time using it, and so far I really like it. Rather pricey for a gadget, but I like not having to take samples to know what the SG is, and when it's truly finished!

This was a Little Sparky's Nut Brown Ale that came out fantastic.
DSC_5986.jpg
This is a Swamp Head Big Nose IPA that is fermenting right now.
DSC_6050.jpg

I see a lot of these cone bottom fermentors and other than looking high tech with the valves, not sure what the purpose of the whole unit is.

Is this for easier transfer of fermented beer off the trub to a bottling bucket or whatnot?

LEFT
Vanilla bourbon Stout using my homemade barrel aged bourbon based vanilla extract. Almost two weeks in primary (racking Saturday)

RIGHT
Red Irish ale for St Patrick's day, going into its second week of secondary.

1453956303092-630547383.jpg

I just recently finished making a vanilla bourbon stout! I hope yours turns out excellent! Mine went over very well with my fans.

Left: Irish red ale for st. Patrick's Day fourth week in secondary fermenter.

Right: American strong Ale that was my first all grain brew day this past Friday night.

Back