What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIZZLE said:
Ahhhhh ok time to contact dolphin boy!!

Pssshhh, I'd never have dealings with a dolphins fan. It's bad enough I've done trades with a lions fan. ;)
Actually this 4 pack of Zombie Monkie came from my mom. Tallgrass distributes to Chicago, so she picked some up for me.

Dave37 said:
Currently sitting in the kitchen digesting a cold chicken parmigiana dinner. Weve been running around a ton today at the firehouse. Could really go for one of the recent stout purchases ive made. Am in the mood for that sorachi ace i have in my fridge at home.

Thank you. Somebody's gotta do it. You deserve a nice brew after that. Cheers!

Evil Twin Yang.
yang

/yaNG,yäNG/

noun

noun: yang

(in Chinese philosophy) the active male principle of the universe, characterized as male and creative and associated with heaven, heat, and light

Beer version IMO:

Lots of pine,grapefruit bitter-lingering attacking my face-hole parts. Good double but far from my kind of double. I definatly feel yang-ier than I did 20 min ago though.:drunk: Perks and peakinators to that meh friend.

Possible slang/urban definiton + my incomplete b s version.Plus I may have just invented new words. Enjoy.

Pssshhh, I'd never have dealings with a dolphins fan. It's bad enough I've done trades with a lions fan. ;)
Actually this 4 pack of Zombie Monkie came from my mom. Tallgrass distributes to Chicago, so she picked some up for me.

Ya I remember you saying that after I thought about it seems fins is a tallgrass freak though.

wobrien said:
Thank you. Somebody's gotta do it. You deserve a nice brew after that. Cheers!

Haha thanks man. Maybe ill tip back a shot of sambucha when i get home. Enjoy that. Dont know how you guys do it. I remember i used to
Pour shots of that for my grandfather and uncles after family dinners. Ill Never forget the sound of the dried sugar crunching when i'd twist off the cap. They scarred me by giving me a sip once when i was young. Haha still remember the burn and i didnt enjoy it then. Maybe i should give it another try now that ive "grown up". Cheers!

Dave37 said:
Haha thanks man. Maybe ill tip back a shot of sambucha when i get home. Enjoy that. Dont know how you guys do it. I remember i used to
Pour shots of that for my grandfather and uncles after family dinners. Ill Never forget the sound of the dried sugar crunching when i'd twist off the cap. They scarred me by giving me a sip once when i was young. Haha still remember the burn and i didnt enjoy it then. Maybe i should give it another try now that ive "grown up". Cheers!

Haha, that description of opening the cap is perfect. And if you like black licorice, you will like this as a grown-up. My godfather gave it to me as a kid, but it is so much better now

Hope SWMBO's water doesn't break tonight :)

image-529683073.jpg

How you doin Nizzle?

Well, I don't know why I came here tonight I got the feeling that something ain't right I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair And I'm wondering how I'll get down those stairs Clowns to left of me Jokers to the right Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

ForumRunner_20131027_000239.jpg

I don't see how you guys can drink that Sambuca. I guess it's just my hate of anise/licorice. I drank some at an Italian festival a couple years ago and about spit it back up on the lady pouring the samples.

Okay, I'm going to make a bit of a correction from what I posted last night. I am drinking founder's Breakfast stout at the moment. Last night I commented that it was good, but a bit overrated. Well as was said maybe my pallet is broken or maybe that particular bottle was just a bit off. All I know is that the one I just cracked tonight tastes like its in a whole different league!

I don't see how you guys can drink that Sambuca. I guess it's just my hate of anise/licorice. I drank some at an Italian festival a couple years ago and about spit it back up on the lady pouring the samples.

Ok well fooook it this shots for you brah!

ForumRunner_20131027_000903.jpg

Real moonshine!! Not fooooooking store bought sheeet!

Robar said:
Okay, I'm going to make a bit of a correction from what I posted last night. I am drinking founder's Breakfast stout at the moment. Last night I commented that it was good, but a bit overrated. Well as was said maybe my pallet is broken or maybe that particular bottle was just a bit off. All I know is that the one I just cracked tonight tastes like its in a whole different league!

I gave a ho-hum review of my first Dirtwolf and regret it. I'm now a huge fan. It happens to the best of us

Spent my day in the middle of nowhere at my daughter's friend's birthday party with no cell or beer service. So now I'm digging into my BIF with a Scruffy's Smoked Alt! I love me a good smoky brew!! I may not make it past this one though. I'm fading fast.

image-1180604264.jpg

Spent my day in the middle of nowhere at my daughter's friend's birthday party with no cell or beer service. So now I'm digging into my BIF with a Scruffy's Smoked Alt! I love me a good smoky brew!! I may not make it past this one though. I'm fading fast.

Go to bed you baby and get you some breast milk for a night cap :ban:

Go to bed you baby and get you some breast milk for a night cap :ban:

Yeah, dude. I got up at 6 am after drinking until 1:30 am then worked for 6 hours tonight and now I am going to strong with a bottle of pseudo-moonshine and an assortment of commercial IPAs and homebrew at my disposal. :rockin:

Yeah, dude. I got up at 6 am after drinking until 1:30 am then worked for 6 hours tonight and now I am going to strong with a bottle of pseudo-moonshine and an assortment of commercial IPAs and homebrew at my disposal. :rockin:

I'm with ya brofish!

Yummy!

ForumRunner_20131027_003657.jpg

ForumRunner_20131027_003723.jpg

Trying to make some sense of it all But I can see it makes no sense at all Is it cool to go to sleep on the floor? 'Cuz I don't think that I can take any more.

Latest posts

Back