What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
simple barley wate,r with simple meal of deschutes spent barley fed beef.

P1020172.jpg

I had Moloko at their brewpub last year. Loved it.

One of the many things that sucks about living in BFE. Gotta drive an hour to TH to get any kind of decent beer selection. Thus, I tend to stick with what I know. Today-for instance-I got two that I'd already had (Stone 17th and Founders Red's) and one that I was pretty sure I'd like. (Old Rasputin) Maybe next time I go to TH I'll grab some Moloko.

mikeh80 said:
One of the many things that sucks about living in BFE. Gotta drive an hour to TH to get any kind of decent beer selection. Thus, I tend to stick with what I know. Today-for instance-I got two that I'd already had (Stone 17th and Founders Red's) and one that I was pretty sure I'd like. (Old Rasputin) Maybe next time I go to TH I'll grab some Moloko.
Yeah, that sucks to have to travel that far for something good.
But, definitely give Moloko a try when you get a chance.

Shoulda bought some 550 or 570 today, maybe 072 / 3726 combo will be more intetsting

image-574130717.jpg

Channel66 said:
Some of my strawberry rhubarb saison, lacto, 3 different sacc strains and finished with Brett/fruit This is the real deal.

Like Holyfield?

Channel66 said:
Some of my strawberry rhubarb saison, lacto, 3 different sacc strains and finished with Brett/fruit This is the real deal.

Sure looks like the real deal. Sounds great!

My favorate so far for meads. Its an African fig mead.Since it origionated in Africa maybe they just do it better? Havent had too many but so many so way too sweet. Bad ratings though. Its kinda smokey and awesome though. They have a coffee one but now it sounds like it might be interesting. And thinking of coffee and acidtiy it sounds frooking better than your face. :? Sorry me compared it to your face but it just sounds better than your face. I still care about you, I do yes.

fig mead.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Should of drank from the bottle. It will not offend the beer gods. Lol

I guess I could've. ;)
The beer tasted okay, but it seems odd for a brewery to put "Drink Soon" on the label for a Tripel.

tyzippers said:
So I'm at my parent's this weekend and they were treating me like I was on my last day of death row! Last meal and all! (Heading half way across the country on a job for a few months.) not real excited about it (anymore) but I did get a few good beers and an awesome dinner!

Today was a Bellhaven Scottish Ale, Helltown Devious, and Boulevard Sixth Glass! Debating on cracking open my Dry hopped Saison DuPont. Decisions, decisions.

You're really going to miss Ohio, arentcha?

Back