Protect Yourself - Start TODAY!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't tell whether they're serious or not. Maybe it's a joke site by Rockstar Games for the GTA IV runup...? They're known for such things...

THE THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET STOPS ALIENS FROM ABDUCTING HUMANS.

IF YOU ARE ABDUCTED BY ALIENS THE HELMET WILL WORK FOR YOU

Circular logic... must... not... attempt... to...follow...
th_blowup.gif

Naa, not for me.

I love the free ride around galaxies, but i wish the aliens would go a little easier on the probing.

<secret handshake here>

Vels said:
Naa, not for me.

I love the free ride around galaxies, but i wish the aliens would go a little easier on the probing.

<secret handshake here>

You guys! Seriously! I did NOT get an anal probe!

Those hats are just a slight step above the tin foil hat that I wear now to keep myself from being abducted. I may need to upgrade soon.

The aliens took me up in their spaceship and John Stamos gave me pink eye!

For those who are currently making one of the helmets, I want to point out a product I sell:

elephant_repeller.jpg

Just $19.95, plus S&H.

Don't be fooled by imitations, you need the real thing. Guaranteed 100% (except in Africa, Asia, or at a zoo or circus).

Rick

rickylr said:
For those who are currently making one of the helmets, I want to point out a product I sell:

elephant_repeller.jpg

Just $19.95, plus S&H.

Don't be fooled by imitations, you need the real thing. Guaranteed 100% (except in Africa, Asia, or at a zoo or circus).

Rick

You sell white boxes with rex X's im them? I'll take 100!

EDIT - oh sure... NOW the pic shows up... rendering my lame attempt at humor completely useless.

Evan! said:
I can't tell whether they're serious or not. ...

Oh, it looks to be serious. Check this out and click on the six minute video.

The Austrian girl wearing the helmet looks exactly like someone I used to work with. She claimed to be from Russia, but now I think I know the real reason she talked so funny!

Rdwj, you must've had a lot of time on your hands during the holidays!;) :D

rickylr said:

elephant_repeller.jpg

Just $19.95, plus S&H.

Rick

Would it be distasteful to remark that this device is more useful for assisting with unplanned pregancies?

It would be? OK, then, nevermind.

the_bird said:
Would it be distasteful to remark that this device is more useful for assisting with unplanned pregancies?

That's just wrong, man. :cross:

the_bird said:

What do you think this is? The Brewing Network?

looks like a Scientologist deal...bet Tom Cruise wears one to bed.

Although I'd wear one if I could boink Katie Holmes.

blacklab said:
Although I'd wear one if I could boink Katie Holmes.

For some reason this reminded me of a comedian's bit; don't remember the comedian or the hot female in question, but the comedian and spouse are watching TV when said hot female comes on the tube. Spouse: "Honey would you leave me to sleep with her?" Reply: "Darling, I'd kill you to sleep with her."

Sometimes it's best not to ask.

Rick

Back