Today is the first day of the rest of my life!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
17 year career industrial electrician and today fold my laptop up and hang my tools. I am officially 100% self employed and will run Nor Cal Brewing Solutions only! I have been working 80-90 hours a week for the last 4 years working 2 full time jobs. Now I can tone that back to 70.....

Thanks guys for all the support! There will be MANY new products on the horizon. Keep a close look out. I am sure we will be giving a LOT of stuff away.

Cheers
Jay

Living the dream now!! Way to go, and way to keep making quality products!

I'm happy for you! It's a bit scary to give up a secure job I know, but this will mean having more time with your family in the end as well as doing what you love. Good luck.

Give yourself a pat on the back - you deserve it! It is't easy starting your own business and getting it up and running. It's especially tough when you are also holding down a another full time job!

Thanks a bunch you all. My family and friends took me out to dinner tonight and MAN did we have a blast!

It hasn't really sunk in yet!

Cheers
Jay

Jay, Congratulations! I've always enjoyed the enthusiasm you share here on HBT and know that trait will bring you continued success. Congrats, truly!!

Your friend,

Dan

Jay, Congratulations! I've always enjoyed the enthusiasm you share here on HBT and know that trait will bring you continued success. Congrats, truly!!

Your friend,

Dan

Dan
Thank you for the kind words man! I am glad my enthusiasm has been noticed! I love my job, I love serving the brewing community and it has been a blast developing and building stuff for you guys!

I really look forward to this next year as we have MAJOR plans that now we can work on and put into action!

Cheers
Jay

Sweet, and congrats Jay. You're one our finest here, and now we won't have to share you with your day job.

Ha Ha Ha..My SWMBO said something similar to me just yesterday....Well about the sharing part anyway:D Come to think of it she was talking about HBT..LOL

Cheers
Jay

Congratulations, Jay! That's gotta be a nice feeling. Looking forward to your future products.

Back