Help - Confirm BargainFittings Order List

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squeeky

Reaction score
Ok now that I have built my control panel, I need to get working on my eKeggles. I have some vacation later in the week and really want to get my brewery operational. Originally I was going the silver solder route but due to time and only seeing my brewery on vacations and holidays (moved to Father in laws due to house on the market), however I'm going weldess. I'd like some help on making sure I'm ordering all the right parts for my HERMS-HLT and BK, going to keep my ice cube cooler mash for a frew batches.

HERMS-HLT
* Already installed weldless bulkhead with copper pickup tube and brass valve
1x - 1" Weldless Locknut and O-ring - Mount Heating Element
2x - KEG Weldless bulkhead - In/Out for HERMS (Going brass compressions to save $$ and since it's pre-boil)
1x - Weldless Thermometer sight guage kit - 4in 1/2npt liquid tight type K probe for PID

BK
* Already installed weldless bulkhead with stainless pickup tube and ball valve
1x - 1" Weldless Locknut and O-ring - Mount Heating Element

I'm trying to make sure I order everything at once so I'm not paying shipping twice. I plan on ordering Alum camlocks for everything, yeah I'll boil them first and I haven't brewed for years so I can always upgrade to SS in future.

I looked into SS street elbows, but remember someone posting a site that had them very cheap, just not sure it's worth the extra shipping. Let me know if I'm forgetting anything guys.

I'll be using a hop spider so I'm not sure how much I'll need to whirlpool, also using a chillzilla and live in ohio to well water is very cold. Usually don't need a second pass to chill. I'm getting soo excited to brew again!

Latest posts

Back