just a general FYI for all brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

count_dookie

Reaction score
never do the blazing challenge at buffalo wild wings or have any similarly spicy diner the night before a brew day.

Just thought I would throw that one out there so people wont have to suffer like I am :cross:

I beat that challenge a few weeks ago. Did great that evening but the next day it "HURT" something awful. And it "HURT" something awful nearly 5 or 6 times that day (AT WORK). Took me 5 mins 3 secs to complete the challenge. Never doing it again. Bad part is I still have no T-shirt, they've been out of them ever since. I wish I had something to show for it except horrible memories. I do have a few photos though and a video thats painful to watch.

Did you end up beating it?

I beat that challenge a few weeks ago. Did great that evening but the next day it "HURT" something awful. And it "HURT" something awful nearly 5 or 6 times that day (AT WORK). Took me 5 mins 3 secs to complete the challenge. Never doing it again. Bad part is I still have no T-shirt, they've been out of them ever since. I wish I had something to show for it except horrible memories. I do have a few photos though and a video thats painful to watch.

Did you end up beating it?

Wait a min, why would you video THAT? I mean I know some people are into kinky stuff, but that's just not cool...

Oh, did you mean a video of the chalenge?

Latest posts

Back