I can do that syndrome

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beeraggie

Reaction score
I am really starting to have issues with this. I work in a food manufacturing plant. We produce over 1.2 billion jars of dip a year. The problem is that ever since I started brewing, I have been looking at things in our plant and saying, I can do that with my system. Its just a smaller scale. I am addicted to creating a CIP (clean in place) systems, automating valves and pumps, ect.

I need help!!!

beeraggie said:
I am really starting to have issues with this. I work in a food manufacturing plant. We produce over 1.2 billion jars of dip a year. The problem is that ever since I started brewing, I have been looking at things in our plant and saying, I can do that with my system. Its just a smaller scale. I am addicted to creating a CIP (clean in place) systems, automating valves and pumps, ect.

I need help!!!

I bet Yuri can help.

beeraggie said:

I need help!!!

:off: I love dip! What kind ya make?

Back