Something Else Is On My Porch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zul'jin

Reaction score
It's not a sofa. It's not a notice from the code monkey. It's not even one thing, 'cept for that they are all the same thing. It doesn't even smell like a dead guy, which I take as a matter of heightened consideration on the part of whom ever left this.

I also wonder, what do they want, who are they, are they a plural they and how do they know? Why did they do this?

Did you do it? You can tell me if you did.

You know, it may be minutes, hours, or days, but I will figure out what this thread is about and I sure as hell will feel like an idiot for not getting it right away.

Be forewarned!

Well, I'm back from taking out the trash and the recycling. You do recycle, don't you? I'm sure you do. A nice young man like yourself.

In that time, one of you has admitted to doing it. You didn't. I suspect you're the type who admits to murders just for the reaction. It's why you did this, but you didn't do that.

Since it were bags, but not of flames or poop, it wasn't you either.

Not that one of you people wouldn't do something like what was done. No. None of you are above this sort of behavior.

It wasn't an avatar, a purse or high heels shoes.

And really, high heels? Not even if I were a woman.

A purse though, is a great idea. If one were to criticize me for carrying one based upon my gender, surely and verily, I would unload its contents upon them.

I must attend to some fuss now. I'll be back soon to continue this matter which does continue. Oh, yes I will.

Is it MORMONS????

mormon_missionary.jpg

Moonies???

orange-Moonies3.jpg

Muslims???

svVEILS_wideweb__470x308,0.jpg

Or Mimes?

French-Mime.jpg

You know, it may be minutes, hours, or days, but I will figure out what this thread is about and I sure as hell will feel like an idiot for not getting it right away.

Be forewarned!

When you figure out what this (or any other) DR&MM thread is (or is not) about you will be sorely (or comfortably) disappointed.

Be fivewarned!

i once saw a mime with a lime,
tapping his foot in time,
to a nursery rhyme.
i admit, i was deep in my wine,
and soaking in a sweet and salty brine,
because i was up next in line.

someone that knows you homebrew left you empty beer bottles.... now wut do I get? And now this avatar stuff , wuts all that about?

Ah, that makes sense.

As for the avatars, we've been changing them a lot which seems to have invoked a reaction from olllllo that mnakes me wonder if he needs to borrow my hypothetical purse and high heels. And maybe a pad.

someone that knows you homebrew left you empty beer bottles.... now wut do I get? And now this avatar stuff , wuts all that about?

It was YOU! You did it!

Wait. What kind of bottles? What beer was in them originally?

See, it may not have been you, but it was no one I know. Not anyone that I know I know who knows I home brew that I know they know it about me or at least I don't know who left them.

Was it you?

oh,,,, now I feel stupid. I get it now! I did notice Shecky changed his... makes me kinda sad... you kinda get used to them being them:(. Now I feel all ghetto, like mama didn't buy me no clothes for the first day of school:D.

It was YOU! You did it!

Wait. What kind of bottles? What beer was in them originally?

See, it may not have been you, but it was no one I know. Not anyone that I know I know who knows I home brew that I know they know it about me or at least I don't know who left them.

Was it you?

I looked you up on the registry ...

The Beer Brewing registry... We should have one. I would love to see who brews in my neighborhood like on google maps. That way I could drive around looking for real time brewing.:D

"what can brown do for you?" i asked my noble waiter.
"my good man, be forewarned, let no choice be scorned, or her wrath shall be borne." he replied only moments later.
"the broccoli salad, accompanied by a ballad, if you'd please my many-talented server."
so he sung of the mighty sir tallad, and his transexual mate gal Ed, and i excused myself from the trailer with fervor!

time doesn't stop for the clock.
nor does a bus stop on my cock.
not for lack of length,
but because of my great strength-
for i throw the damn bus the hell off my block!

the poet, returned at last!
oh! how i longed for his class!
a bit too much brew,
and the next thing he knew,
lymrics flew forth from his ass!

One of the best movies ever made....

Touch%20of%20Evil.JPG

With the most amazing opening shot ever filmed...on long complete take, no cuts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg8MqjoFvy4]YouTube - Touch of Evil Opening Shot[/ame]

oh,,,, now I feel stupid. I get it now! I did notice Shecky changed his... makes me kinda sad... you kinda get used to them being them:(. Now I feel all ghetto, like mama didn't buy me no clothes for the first day of school:D.

Don't worry, mine will change back. I'm just sporting the platypus for a couple of weeks.

Word on the street is that a red haired man in a car left me these bottles. Such an individual did one day, several months ago, knock on my door and introduce himself. He's an acquaintance of a friend of mine. That friend had given him one of my home brews. He said he was interested in brewing. We had a short conversation and I showed him my gear. Yeah, lucky him, right? I gave him a bottle or 3 of brew. He thanked me and said he would return the empties. He promised he would. That was months ago. I had wrote him off. Maybe this was him.

In all, it's 20 bottles, cleaned and on my porch. Mostly Dead Guy Ale. Some are 22 ounce. Hey.

:tank:

And that chic. I'd tap that right like she stands. :D

I'm just keeping y'all on your toes. :p
As of yet, nobody has guessed what my new avatar is. Until such time, it will remain.

Back