• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: My ALL-GRAIN setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kokak

Reaction score
I am looking to sell my All-Grain setup, since I don't have the space and or time to brew anymore...

My lose is your gain...

All the items listed for sale can be seen here, sorry but shutter fly doesn't allow me to link pics.

ALL-GRAIN SETUP FOR SALE

I'm asking $250.00 for everything (I need it gone). With you picking this up in West Covina (near Los Angeles/Pomona).

Let me know if you have any questions... I will try and get the picture issue resolved.

Will let you know... but would really like to sell everything at once...

At 250.00 this is a steal

It is a great deal at 250 - I'm not close enough to take advantage of in person but was hoping to pick and choose from a distance. ;)

I truly wish I was closer.

I am looking to sell my All-Grain setup, since I don't have the space and or time to brew anymore...

My lose is your gain...

All the items listed for sale can be seen here, sorry but shutter fly doesn't allow me to link pics.

ALL-GRAIN SETUP FOR SALE

I'm asking $250.00 for everything (I need it gone). With you picking this up in West Covina (near Los Angeles/Pomona).

Let me know if you have any questions... I will try and get the picture issue resolved.
Do you still have everything if so im interested in it i have cash in hand and am located close by.

Back