New hops!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spencecore24

Reaction score
Tried Falconers Flight and Seven C's! Both smell amazing! Cant wait to try the 2 beers i made with them! Anyone tried these yet?

I got a beer in keg using falconers flight. pretty good so far. was my first time using them. high AA's is my thing and I will be ordering more. would love to use them alone to get a good feel for them. interested in others thoughts about them also.

I brewed a Falconer's Flight DIPA a while back. I love the aroma. I didn't get the recipe quite right, so it's not where I'd like it exactly. But I plan to brew again because I really enjoy FF.

I got a soapy taste from a FF smash. Anybody else get that? It was one of my first batches so there were several variables but I haven't had the soap flavor problem using the same equipment and process since.

I agree the aroma is awesome, I'll have to try it again after I use up the six pounds of hops I bought from Hopsdirect. :drunk: When I do, it won't be a smash. I'll bitter with magnum or similar.

Back