Let's talk Brewer Baseball

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude said:
Hey now, you can't do that! You might offend someone!!! We have to be nice to the n00bs, apparently. Feelings might get hurt!
Don't worry, I can hold my own. I'm used to a slightly rougher forum than this one :)

Bernie Brewer said:
Yeah, when the Crew takes at least 2 out of 3 from them in interleague play. Again.

You need to lay off the homebrew ... it's makin' you silly ;)

That team has made some outstanding moves this season ... acquiring Cabrera, Willis and Renteria!! Are you kidding? They now have Three legitimate offensive MVP Candidates on their team with Sheffield, Ordonez and Cabrera. Hell Pudge will bat 9th, can you believe that.

A healthy Rogers, Verlander, Bonderman and Willis with Zumaya coming out of the pen is a pretty nasty threat.

I'm a Red Sox fan, but if there's one team that's scary, it's the tigers.

Wheew. Almost thought I lost this when I moved. Somewhere in this big arsed thread I said I was there! Wife's been spring cleaning.

Yount_300th_hit.jpg

Packers are done; think spring training.

Bernie Brewer said:
Pitchers and catchers report in less than a month!!!! Woot!

Phoenix is beckoning you for some spring training. olllllllo and DB could meet ya there.
:mug:

I had to bump this thread.

That was one helluva homestand. The crew is on a nice roll right now (unfortunately, the Cubs are doing just as well) 9-1 in their last ten games. Hope they can keep it going on the upcoming road trip......

BTW, my new favorite Brewer is Ryan Braun, and it's not because he is an awesome ballplayer that is here for at least another eight years (although that certainly helps). It's because his mom is a HOMEBREWER!!!!!!!!

I had to bump this thread.

That was one helluva homestand. The crew is on a nice roll right now (unfortunately, the Cubs are doing just as well) 9-1 in their last ten games. Hope they can keep it going on the upcoming road trip......

BTW, my new favorite Brewer is Ryan Braun, and it's not because he is an awesome ballplayer that is here for at least another eight years (although that certainly helps). It's because his mom is a HOMEBREWER!!!!!!!!

That rocks!

So did the homestand too. Finally the boys are finding their swings. It sure took long enough.

BTW, my favorite brewer is Corey Hart. he needs to be the next guy the Brewers lock up for a few years. I <3 Corey Hart.

That is awesome. We got the bats; adding him for the 2nd half is going to be a heck of a lot better than last years pickup (gagne :eek:). Creeping up Cubbies...

the tribe's flop is now complete. hope you guys ride the big man to the ws.

i'll be pulling for the brew crew, now that the tribe is approaching unwatchable.

If Gallardo can somehow come back in time for the stretch run, life could be really good.

BTW the Brewers put Suppan on the DL to make room for C.C.......................

We'll think about it after we sweep the Cardinals. And go D-Backs! Beat them Cubbies again tonight.

Back