You know what's better than going to work on a Friday?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a guy who is at work on a Friday, any of the above sound good to me, except the death one, my 1 year old assistant brewer is fun times.

Came in early because I thought I might have to drive down into Indiana. That is on hold, so now I'm contemplating taking a half day of vacation and brewing, or making bottle crates, or working on a cider press or something...

Im at work, then I get to go home to a house full of inlaws, including little kids. where I will have to sit around for the next day hanging out pretending to have fun before we all go to someones wedding that I dont even know. I hate kids and weddings and entertaining. Should be an awesome weekend.

Im at work, then I get to go home to a house full of inlaws, including little kids. where I will have to sit around for the next day hanging out pretending to have fun before we all go to someones wedding that I dont even know. I hate kids and weddings and entertaining. Should be an awesome weekend.

Open bar at least?

Latest posts

Back